MUMBAI, (GNI): (L-R) – Niraj Dhadiwal, Director (Business Development), Zulfiquar Kamal, Director Finance, Anwar Daud, Chairman & Managing Director, Girish Achliya, Vice-President (Research & Development, Rikin Sanghvi, ICICI Securities Limited during the press conference in Mumbai – photo by Sumamt Gajinkar
· ZIM is amongst a few companies globally to have developed and commercialized the oral film technology.
· The first Indian company to manufacture multi-layer thin films – that contain more than one API on a single thin strip.
· Company to get listed on BSE Mainboard on June 08, 2018.
· The book value price of ZIM is Rs. 160/- per equity share
MUMBAI, (GNI): ZIM Laboratories Limited (ZIM) – is a unique R&D centered pharmaceutical company focused on developing and supply of complex generics products based on proprietary Novel Drug Delivery Solutions (NDDS).
ZIM got listed on OTC Exchange of India in 1994, following the SEBI guidelines the company will be listing on BSE and will have a price discovery as per trading on the bourses.
Promoted by Technocrat Dr. Anwar Daud, the company has a Unique R&D focused business model helping customers with product development, co-development, out licensing, manufacturing, supplies and marketing support with a strong IP base – 26 inventions with 53 patent filings and 174 clients across 45 countries.
About ZIM Oral Thin Films:· ZIM Oral Thin Film (OTF) Technology is patented as Thinoral® with about 19 applied product/process patents for oral films globally.
· Unlike orally disintegrating tablets that are manufactured using lyophilisation or low compression pressure, the Thinoral® strips are flexible and offer ease of storage and transportation.
· Thinoral® technology could also be used for delivery of drugs through sublingual and buccal absorption routes, showing improved bioavailability by avoiding first pass metabolism.
· ZIM has developed 19 products and commercialized 13 of them within 3 years Technology developed is indigenous consisting of equipment design (manufacturing
and testing) as well as formulation development resulting in a manufacturing system capable of high throughput commercial output of high quality oral films.
· ZIM has received 24 DCGI product approvals & is awaiting 14 in India and 13 product approvals overseas.
· Zim markets its product with some marquee brands like Mankind, RPG, Sun Pharma, Delvin, Corona, Indiabulls Pharmaceuticals USV and many others
· In addition to the OTF, ZIM Labs has a category of project range – pre formulation intermediaries and finished formulations.
About Zim Laboratories Limited: Incepted in 1989, ZIM has made a significant mark as a pharma innovator. Throughout all these years constantly penetrating newer areas of pharmaceutical technology and business, ZIM has established itself as a preferred healthcare solution provider in the field of New Drug Delivery Systems.
Headquartered in the industrial belt of Nagpur city of central India, ZIM is an EU-GMP & WHO-GMP Certified and ISO 9001:2008 accredited company supported by an excellent team of professionals and the capacity to meet large requirements for different market segments. We are engaged in the activities of research and development, manufacturing, distribution and marketing of oral solid dosage forms such as tablets, capsules, pellets, multi particulate systems, dry syrups, directly compressible granules, taste masked powders, granules and orally disintegrating strips. Ends