MUMBAI, (GNI): L-R: Mr-Sumeet-Narang-VP-Marketing-Mr.-Eric-Vas-President-Motorcycle-Business-Bajaj-Auto-at-the-launch-of-new-Discovers-110-125 at the launch in Mumbai – photo by GNI
- New Discovers with first-in-class LED DRL headlamps and Digital instrument display panel to add excitement in everyday commute
- Also, showcases the 2018 Bajaj Motorcycle line-up of Dominars, Avengers, Pulsars, Bajaj V and Platina
MUMBAI (GNI): Bajaj Auto today announced the launch of new premium executive Discover 110 and Discover 125. With new stylish looks, powerful performance and a first-in-class double LED DRLs (Day Running Lights) headlamps. Since its launch in 2004, the Discover brand has been known for its superior performance and distinctive styling. The all new Discover 110 & 125 take this to another level with several first in segment features.
Addressing to the media at the launch Mr Eric Vas, President (Motorcycles), Bajaj Auto Ltd., said, “Bajaj has made a significant impact in the 100 cc segment with the Platina Comfortech & CT 100. The new Discover 110 and 125 bring first time ever features to customers in the 100-125 cc segment for a premium experience. The Discovers shall attract a whole new set of customers who desire the benefits of modern technology.”
The new premium executive Discovers come with unique LED DRL headlamps which is a category first in the executive segment. Apart from imparting a very stylish look to the bikes, they enhance safety by making them visible from a distance without any significant impact on fuel economy. The Discovers also carry an all new digital speedometer seen so far only in premium segment bikes.
Both Discovers come with new long stroke engines that pack in best in class torque and power. It makes the ride energetic and fun even in busy traffic conditions. The newly launched Discover 110 is equipped with advance 4 stroke, air-cooled, single cylinder 115.5cc DTS-I engine which delivers a class leading 8.6 Ps power and 9.81 NM torque. On the other hand, Discover 125 is geared with advance 4 stroke, air-cooled, single cylinder 124.5cc DTS-I engine which delivers a class leading 11 Ps power and 11 NM torque.
The Discover duo are also fitted with 16% longer suspensions and extra cushioned seats that add to the comfort of day to day rides.
Discover 110 will be available at a price of Rs 50,496 (Ex-showroom Maharashtra) while the Discover 125 will be available at a price of Rs 53,491 and Rs 56,314 for drum and disc version respectively (Ex-showroom Maharashtra).
Both the options will be available in three colours – Black, Red and Blue.
With the launch of the new Discovers, Bajaj Auto is also pleased to showcase the new 2018 version of its performance motorcycles:
- The 2018 Dominars now come in 3 new vibrant colors inspired by the terrains conquered and the golden alloy wheels.
- The new Avenger Cruise 220 and Street 220 now come with a more contemporary look while retaining it definitive classical family silhouette.
- The special Pulsar Black Pack edition in 150, 180 and 220 cc with an all new mean black look and sporty white alloys.
- Bajaj V with a stylish backrest that adds to the pillion comfort of this solid motorcycle