ShopClues first to announce Diwali celebrations with the ‘Maha Bharat Diwali Sale’, to be held from 21st-28thSeptember
- ShopClues aims to achieve 75%+ growth in business over September – October’17
- Special focus on exclusives across Electronics & Accessories, Home & Kitchen and Fashion
- Diwali Flea Market, a curated selection of 10,000+ utility products, to run from 7th -10thOctober
Mumbai,(GNI): ShopClues, India’s first and largest fully managed online marketplace has announced the dates of their biggest property of the year – The ShopClues “Maha Bharat Diwali Sale. The sale will offer a wide range of products at flat 50-80% off across Home & Kitchen, Electronics & Accessories, and Fashion & Lifestyle categories. The much-awaited Sale will run from September 21, to September 28, 2017.
|Some of the best pre-announced deals of the ShopClues Maha Bharat Diwali Sale
1. 3GB Qualcomm smartphone at 6499 – best price for a 3GB smartphone in the market.
2. Flat 70% off on Branded designer handbags
3. Flat 60% off on branded jeans from Killer, Wrangler, Flying Machine
4. Curated Fashion Combos under 299
5. Exclusive mobile launches in Intex, Swipe and iVoomi
6. Great deals across ShopClues Exclusive labels
After the immense success of the ShopClues Diwali Sale(s) 2016 that achieved over 100% growth in top line business, this year the deals and discounts have been curated keeping the festive needs of ShopClues’ value-driven consumers, a majority of which are from Bharat – the tier 2, 3 and beyond towns. With a unique selection of products, ShopClues’ prime focus is on delivering value at all price points for its consumers.
Furthermore, the customers can also look forward to the Diwali Flea Market, based on ShopClues’ legacy property – the Sunday Flea Market – an online parallel of the flea markets/bazaars that offer budget shopping on a wide range of utility products for everyday use. The thought behind the Diwali Flea Market comes from the insight that with all their planned big-ticket purchases for Diwali, people often miss out the basic necessities that are a part of every Diwali, especially Diwali gift shopping. DFM has more than 10,000+ festive utility and gifting products starting at INR 29, such as Diyas, lights, card games, divine idols, bedsheets, Kitchen tools, Bluetooth Speakers, Selfie Sticks – Across Home & Kitchen, Fashion and Electronic categories. The Diwali Flea Market will be open for its customers from October 7, to October 10, 2017.Ends