New Innova Crysta receives an overwhelming response from the market with a waiting period extending two to four months across India
After ruling the MPV segment for over 11 years with style, space, safety & comfort, the new 2nd generation Innova Crysta is all set to redefine ‘Power & Luxury’
- New Innova Crysta priced competitively in the price range of Rs. 13,83,677 and Rs. 20, 77,930 (Ex-showroom Mumbai)
- New Innova Crysta will be available in the following grades:
– Available in all-new 2.8 L diesel engine with an all-new 6 speed Automatic Transmission and an all-new 2.4 L Diesel engine with an all-new 5 speed Manual Transmission
– All new frame that significantly improves toughness and enhances ride comfort
– Eco & Power drive modes
– Zx Grade (Addition to Standard Safety Features)- 7 Airbags, Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) & Hill-start Assist Control (HAC)
– All Grades (Standard Safety Features) – 3 Airbags, Antilock Braking System (ABS), Electronic Brake force Distribution (EBD) & Brake Assist (BA), height adjustable Seatbelt with Pre Tensioner & Force Limiter (PT/FL) for front seat, 3 point seatbelt for all occupants & Child restraint system (ISOFIX).
– Presenting all new colors : Garnet Red, White Pearl Crystal Shine, Avant-garde Bronze
– Tough & Sophisticated exteriors compliment the sophisticated grandness of the interiors
– 3D Design Combination Meter with 4.2″ TFT Multi Information Display
– 8 way power adjustable driver seat
– An array of ‘First in class’ features as below:
- Automatic LED projector headlamps
- Ambient illumination
- Upper glove box with cooling
- One touch tumble second row seat
- Rear Auto AC with Digital Display
- Easy slide front passenger seat
MUMBAI, (GNI): Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) today showcased one of the most anticipated products of the year – the All New Innova, which in its latest avatar will be titled “Innova Crysta.”Triggered by imagination & fuelled by innovation, the Innova Crysta was unveiled earlier this year at the Auto Expo – The Motor Show 2016.
Competitively priced in the range of Rs. 13,83,677 and Rs. 20,77,930 (Ex-showroom Mumbai), the new Innova Crysta deliveries across India will begin from today. The Innova Crysta will be available in two grades with an automatic transmission (Zx & Gx) and four grades with manual transmission (Zx, Vx, Gx & G).
The Innova Crysta comes with an All-New Frame and an all-new 2.8 L diesel engine for the first time with an All-New 6 Speed Automatic Transmission with sequential shift. It also offers an all-new 2.4 L diesel engine with an all-new 5 speed Manual Transmission.
The Innova Crysta gives Best-in-class performance of 174 PS and 360 Nm torque while offering fuel economy of 14.29 Km/l for the 2.8L 6 speed automatic transmission variant and 15.10 Km/l for the 2.4L 5 speed manual transmission variant. (As per ARAI certification).
A perfect combination of flawless luxury and effortless power, the Innova Crysta is designed to offers sport-utility inspired styling, robust engine and well-thought out features. It sets a new benchmark for tough and sophisticated exterior, enhanced interior, powerful and efficient powertrain and uncompromised luxury with a living-room-like comfort never seen before.
Present at the event, Mr. Shekar Viswanathan, Vice Chairman & Whole-time Director, Toyota Kirloskar Motor said, “Ever since its launch in India, the Innova has maintained its No. 1 positioning in its segment. Often referred to as a segment creator and better known to be synonymous with MPVs in India, the Toyota Innova is one such iconic brand which is not just the pride of Toyota but the pride of over 6 lakh owners of Innova in India. Now, with the new Innova Crysta, we intend to take this commitment a notch above by giving our customers the best Innova possible in terms of powerful performance, luxurious features, comfort and most importantly safety. The new Innova ‘Crysta’ is sure to get everybody excited.
At Toyota, we are constantly striving to make our products even better catering to the changing needs of our customers. We are positive; with the Innova Crysta we are all set to create a new benchmark in luxury, comfort and toughness,” continued Mr. Viswanathan.
Sharing his thoughts on Toyota’s new offering, Mr. N. Raja, Director & Senior Vice President (Sales & Marketing), Toyota Kirloskar Motor Pvt. Ltd said, “Toyota has always been a front runner in leading the MPV segment since its launch in India, first with the Qualis and then with the Innova. After 11 years of being India’s No: 1 MPV in the country, it is indeed a proud moment for all of us at Toyota to bring to you the all new Innova Crysta. It’s undoubtedly the most awaited launch in India and we are thankful to our loyal customers for their persistent support and trust in the brand Innova. The Innova ‘Crysta’ has been crafted with thoughtful features and great attention to detail, that combines revolutionary technology and sophistication of Toyota. Safety being one of the most important aspects in all Toyota vehicles, we have standardized 3 SRS Airbags along with ABS, EBD & BA across all grades in the new Innova Crysta. As we present the 2nd Generation of Innova, we are certain the Innova Crysta will continue to carry forward the brand legacy.”
The driver-friendly instrument panel features a 3D Design Combination Meter with 4.2″ TFT Multi Information Displaywhich allows the driver to access a multitude of information related to vehicle, in-car entertainment, navigation & warnings. The display is positioned optimally allowing the driver to easily access monitor vehicle information while driving.ends